Let's Catch Up.
I'm sick AGAIN, on my second round of Zithromax, so I'll be making this quick.
Looks like Miss Princess is sick too, taking her to the doctor tomorrow. Sounds like she's going to need a nebulizer dammit. In other news...
* I just got a summons for jury duty. Meh.
* In potty news, Miss Princess has gone a couple of times on the potty at school. At home, she loves to sit on the potty, she loves to throw TP in the potty, loves to flush the toilet and wash her hands...but in terms of ACTUAL potty, I'm getting zilch. But its some progress anyway.
* DH and I visited the girls' school for a New Parent Orientation. Got to meet the girls' teachers and such. All very good stuff. I had scads of people coming up to me saying "Are you S's mom?" or "Are you Dr. D's mom?", and all in a good way. It was reassuring to know that my girls OWN that fricken school - so many people know them and love them. Miss Princess (apparently) has a best friend named Alyssa; they hug each other all the time and hold hands. AND to DH's chagrin, she has a boyfriend too. His name is Michael, and he comes home from school every day and talks to his mom about Princess (that's what his mom tells me anyway).
* We finally upgraded our cable to DVR - I'm having a great time recording all the girls' TV shows while they're in school. BUT its not all good news - the cable box wasn't set up correctly so I don't get On Demand programming, and I'll need to sit here all day and wait for a tech to come. Time Warner cable can kiss my grits.
* This has made the You Tube rounds - check it out. The guy who gets "punk'd" is from our neck of the woods. We're SOOO proud - NOT!
Looks like Miss Princess is sick too, taking her to the doctor tomorrow. Sounds like she's going to need a nebulizer dammit. In other news...
* I just got a summons for jury duty. Meh.
* In potty news, Miss Princess has gone a couple of times on the potty at school. At home, she loves to sit on the potty, she loves to throw TP in the potty, loves to flush the toilet and wash her hands...but in terms of ACTUAL potty, I'm getting zilch. But its some progress anyway.
* DH and I visited the girls' school for a New Parent Orientation. Got to meet the girls' teachers and such. All very good stuff. I had scads of people coming up to me saying "Are you S's mom?" or "Are you Dr. D's mom?", and all in a good way. It was reassuring to know that my girls OWN that fricken school - so many people know them and love them. Miss Princess (apparently) has a best friend named Alyssa; they hug each other all the time and hold hands. AND to DH's chagrin, she has a boyfriend too. His name is Michael, and he comes home from school every day and talks to his mom about Princess (that's what his mom tells me anyway).
* We finally upgraded our cable to DVR - I'm having a great time recording all the girls' TV shows while they're in school. BUT its not all good news - the cable box wasn't set up correctly so I don't get On Demand programming, and I'll need to sit here all day and wait for a tech to come. Time Warner cable can kiss my grits.
* This has made the You Tube rounds - check it out. The guy who gets "punk'd" is from our neck of the woods. We're SOOO proud - NOT!

2 Comments:
At 10:36 PM,
Anonymous said…
Could he possible say the F word one more time?
I can never figure out how to record shows. Michele and I hope you feel better.
At 10:10 PM,
Anonymous said…
Well, your princess IS making progress in the potty area! Thats a good thing.
Michele sent me here.
Post a Comment
<< Home