Diary of a Mad SAHM

Don't ask me - I just vent here.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

I'll have my botox with a side of lipo, please.

I have some stuff to share with y'all, but I can't muster the energy - I'm too busy feeling sorry for myself this week. After calling the dentist on July 4th because I was in so much pain, she started a root canal for me...and as the pain continues, its apparent that I need to have my wisdom tooth extracted. I'm currently searching the house for stuff to sell on eBay in order to pay for all this dental work. Jeez.

And while I'm on board the pity train, I'm turning 38 on Monday. I am NOT happy about it. DH is taking me out tomorrow night and I don't even want to go. I want to crawl into a cave with a big bottle of wine and...well, whine.

So hold my place here, and I promise to be back next week with my usual blend of sardonic wit and stories of toddler terror.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:36 AM, Blogger carmilevy said…

    I feel your pain: health stuff often seems to crop up around major life milestones - usually age-related, I find. My wisdom teeth went bezonkers right around my 30th, and I remember feeling very blue about it at the time.

    Thankfully, time heals all wounds. Or wounds all heels, depending on one's perspective. I know you'll find the silver lining before long. You always do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home