Friday Fiver + random crap.
I got nuthin.
Other than the fact that my first Close to My Heart home party is Sunday (fingers crossed for a good turnout). Oh, and the fact that DH bought two webcams for the low low price of $200. I'm just a little paranoid, and have stuck a little sign in front of it that says "fuck you. stop spying & get back to work". Our accountant picked up our tax papers and I'm hoping for a good return. OH, and I finished TWO scrapbook layouts, and I'm very proud of them.
Besides that, things are pretty quiet. So here's the Friday Fiver, post your own responses if it moves you, and go in peace.
1. What's the first physical feature that attracts you to another person? - EYES.
2. Do you read the tabloids (i.e. The National Enquirer, The Mirror)? Only sometimes, if I'm on a long checkout line at the store.
3. Have you ever snuck a peek at someone else's paper while taking an exam? Yep.
4. How would you describe your vision? My actual vision? Horrible. Blind as a bat. Now if we're talking about my creative vision...well that's a different story.
5. What's the scariest thing you've ever seen? - When I was having my C-section, they encountered complications. I remember seeing (and feeling) my blood run down the table...and looked over to see a receptacle filled to the brim with my blood, and then I blacked out.
Other than the fact that my first Close to My Heart home party is Sunday (fingers crossed for a good turnout). Oh, and the fact that DH bought two webcams for the low low price of $200. I'm just a little paranoid, and have stuck a little sign in front of it that says "fuck you. stop spying & get back to work". Our accountant picked up our tax papers and I'm hoping for a good return. OH, and I finished TWO scrapbook layouts, and I'm very proud of them.
Besides that, things are pretty quiet. So here's the Friday Fiver, post your own responses if it moves you, and go in peace.
1. What's the first physical feature that attracts you to another person? - EYES.
2. Do you read the tabloids (i.e. The National Enquirer, The Mirror)? Only sometimes, if I'm on a long checkout line at the store.
3. Have you ever snuck a peek at someone else's paper while taking an exam? Yep.
4. How would you describe your vision? My actual vision? Horrible. Blind as a bat. Now if we're talking about my creative vision...well that's a different story.
5. What's the scariest thing you've ever seen? - When I was having my C-section, they encountered complications. I remember seeing (and feeling) my blood run down the table...and looked over to see a receptacle filled to the brim with my blood, and then I blacked out.

1 Comments:
At 1:28 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hi. Thanks for stopping by my site last week. Sorry it has taken me this long to stop by yours.
I'll take a shot at the questions:
1. Eyes or legs
2. Yes, if People magazine counts, but I don't think it does.
3. Not that I remember. But I don't remember anything anymore.
4. Vision--bad. Unless the object in question is two inches away from me. Then my vision is excellent.
5. Scariest thing I've seen....is......the ground very far below me. I'm terribly afraid of heights.
There. Done. See you later!
Post a Comment
<< Home