Thanks for coming. Now Get the Hell Out.
Weekends just fly by at the B&B that is my house.
F. and his wife came over on Saturday night as planned, despite the snowstorm. They also brought their daughter, K. - another little surprise. This kid gets on my nerves faster than a jackrabbit on speed. She's whiny and throws temper tantrums, and F. is a real macho guy, so he leaves the parenting to his wife while he sits in my kitchen, drinking beer. So baby K. refuses to go to sleep, and throws a tantrum at 3am. I was in bed, and heard her over the baby monitor. Then I heard Baby S.'s thump, thump, thump, - a sure sign that she was about to wake up. I went downstairs and told F. "If she wakes my babies, I'm throwing her out into the snow head first" -- and went back to bed.
[SIDEBAR: F. and family slept in my living room on my Aerobed. I haven't used this thing since my BIL and his wife slept over in November. I took the thing out to find that my BIL, after a night of drinking, had puked all over the fucking thing. He puked all over the bed, then deflated it and packed it away without saying anything to me or DH. Nothing like the stench of two-month-old puke that has now begun to mold. I picked up the phone yesterday to call BIL and tell him "HEY asswad, thanks for ruining my $100 Aerobed, how about sending me a check so I can buy a new one?" but DH has assured me he will "handle" it. Sure you will, tough guy. Sure you will.
My girls were both up by 9am (as is their normal schedule). There wasn't a sound downstairs. I tell DH "Go downstairs and tell your friends its time to get up. Deflate the mattress and get the girls swings back in the living room where they belong." DH begins to bitch and moan - he's VERY hungover. I said "HEY. Party's over. Get your ass downstairs, get them out of bed, and out of the fucking house, I've had enough of this shit. The babies want to go downstairs and watch Noggin." He wisely does as he is told. With the babies in their swings, I being to assess the damage. My kitchen looks like a disaster area -- beer cans, shit all over the floor. I turn around to invite DH to assist in the cleanup, and he's no where to be found: He went back to bed. As usual, he's as useful as a rubber at a eunuch convention. Have you ever looked at your DH in bed, snoring his ass off while you're feeding babies, and wanted to dump a bucket of cold water on his head? It's occured to me several times, but why bother - I'm the one who would get stuck changing the sheets.
F.'s wife begins to help me clean up, which was nice of her. F. goes out into the snow, and returns with two dozen eggs, milk and other varied provisions, and declares that he's going to cook breakfast for everyone. Believe me, I would've been happy with a bowl of Frosted Flakes and blessed silence. F. cooks crepes, he cooks eggs...more dirty dishes, more crap for me to clean up. Then they decide to take their daughter out into the snow. By the time they left, it was 3pm, and I was left feeling like the day sped by and I had nothing to show for it. We paid some kids to shovel our driveway and dig out our cars - DH would have had a heart attack, and I just couldn't be bothered. If this shit keeps up, I'm going to invest in a snowblower.
Took the girls to the Dr. today for a checkup. Baby S. is now 17lb 13oz, and Baby D. (not to be outdone) is 16lb 7oz. at just over eight months old. God, they're almost a year old! Where the hell did the year go? Sometimes it feels like they've just arrived, yet it feels like they've been here forever. They both received two shots a piece so they're both cranky and bitchy (just like their momma - LOL). But they haven't gotten their RSV shots yet. Fucking Oxford pieces of shit. They're pre-certifying this thing to death - the Dr. told me that the shots cost $1000 - is their platinum in the vaccine or what?
OK. Enough bitching. Here's today's Monday Madness, courtesy of Otto
F. and his wife came over on Saturday night as planned, despite the snowstorm. They also brought their daughter, K. - another little surprise. This kid gets on my nerves faster than a jackrabbit on speed. She's whiny and throws temper tantrums, and F. is a real macho guy, so he leaves the parenting to his wife while he sits in my kitchen, drinking beer. So baby K. refuses to go to sleep, and throws a tantrum at 3am. I was in bed, and heard her over the baby monitor. Then I heard Baby S.'s thump, thump, thump, - a sure sign that she was about to wake up. I went downstairs and told F. "If she wakes my babies, I'm throwing her out into the snow head first" -- and went back to bed.
[SIDEBAR: F. and family slept in my living room on my Aerobed. I haven't used this thing since my BIL and his wife slept over in November. I took the thing out to find that my BIL, after a night of drinking, had puked all over the fucking thing. He puked all over the bed, then deflated it and packed it away without saying anything to me or DH. Nothing like the stench of two-month-old puke that has now begun to mold. I picked up the phone yesterday to call BIL and tell him "HEY asswad, thanks for ruining my $100 Aerobed, how about sending me a check so I can buy a new one?" but DH has assured me he will "handle" it. Sure you will, tough guy. Sure you will.
My girls were both up by 9am (as is their normal schedule). There wasn't a sound downstairs. I tell DH "Go downstairs and tell your friends its time to get up. Deflate the mattress and get the girls swings back in the living room where they belong." DH begins to bitch and moan - he's VERY hungover. I said "HEY. Party's over. Get your ass downstairs, get them out of bed, and out of the fucking house, I've had enough of this shit. The babies want to go downstairs and watch Noggin." He wisely does as he is told. With the babies in their swings, I being to assess the damage. My kitchen looks like a disaster area -- beer cans, shit all over the floor. I turn around to invite DH to assist in the cleanup, and he's no where to be found: He went back to bed. As usual, he's as useful as a rubber at a eunuch convention. Have you ever looked at your DH in bed, snoring his ass off while you're feeding babies, and wanted to dump a bucket of cold water on his head? It's occured to me several times, but why bother - I'm the one who would get stuck changing the sheets.
F.'s wife begins to help me clean up, which was nice of her. F. goes out into the snow, and returns with two dozen eggs, milk and other varied provisions, and declares that he's going to cook breakfast for everyone. Believe me, I would've been happy with a bowl of Frosted Flakes and blessed silence. F. cooks crepes, he cooks eggs...more dirty dishes, more crap for me to clean up. Then they decide to take their daughter out into the snow. By the time they left, it was 3pm, and I was left feeling like the day sped by and I had nothing to show for it. We paid some kids to shovel our driveway and dig out our cars - DH would have had a heart attack, and I just couldn't be bothered. If this shit keeps up, I'm going to invest in a snowblower.
Took the girls to the Dr. today for a checkup. Baby S. is now 17lb 13oz, and Baby D. (not to be outdone) is 16lb 7oz. at just over eight months old. God, they're almost a year old! Where the hell did the year go? Sometimes it feels like they've just arrived, yet it feels like they've been here forever. They both received two shots a piece so they're both cranky and bitchy (just like their momma - LOL). But they haven't gotten their RSV shots yet. Fucking Oxford pieces of shit. They're pre-certifying this thing to death - the Dr. told me that the shots cost $1000 - is their platinum in the vaccine or what?
OK. Enough bitching. Here's today's Monday Madness, courtesy of Otto
What do you think of when you see the following colors? (You may write as many words as you like.)
1. White:Snow (wonder why?)
2. Yellow: Happiness
3. Blue: Water
4. Black: Death
5. Green: Earth
6. Red: Fire
7. Purple: I think of myself. Purple is my favorite color!
8. Pink: Babies
9. Brown: SHIT10. Gray: My hair. (its definitely time for a dye job)
1. White:Snow (wonder why?)
2. Yellow: Happiness
3. Blue: Water
4. Black: Death
5. Green: Earth
6. Red: Fire
7. Purple: I think of myself. Purple is my favorite color!
8. Pink: Babies
9. Brown: SHIT10. Gray: My hair. (its definitely time for a dye job)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home