Diary of a Mad SAHM

Don't ask me - I just vent here.

Friday, April 08, 2005

The Queen of Organization.

No folks, it ain't Martha. It's me me me me.

By the end of today, I will have accomplished everything on my "to do" list for the week. Please excuse me while I pat myself on the back.

I spent some moola this week, and put advertisements in some key areas for my little biz. In fact, some of it has already begun to pay off. I got an email from a member of a mothers of twins group and they want me to donate some items for their annual dinner/auction. I'll be able to get my name out to about 300 moms. Awesome.

Close to My Heart sales unit meeting tomorrow. Thankful that B. isn't going. She kept me on the phone for what seemed like forever. She really needs a lot of hand holding; asking me all sorts of questions that could've easily been answered had she the inclination to find them. I'm sorry, no one's wiping my ass here, I'm not really down with wiping anyone else's.

Unless, of course, its my girls. Which brings us to another topic:

Baby S. laughs at me whenever I'm changing her diaper and wipe her....down there. I keep telling her that she's being fresh, but she doesn't care. Ditto for bathtime when she gets washed. It freaks me out a little, and it freaks out her father even more. She's also been a big sleeper last couple of days - yesterday she slept till 11:00! Right away I had the alarms going, I'm thinking, "Oh shit, she's sick". No temp, her appetite is fine, her temperment is fine. This morning she slept till about 9am, but I woke her. Same thing, right now she's inside singing. What's up with THAT? How much sleep is too much? Am I a completely paranoid idiot? Probably.

We tried egg yolks again. I tried sneaking them into the food - S. found them (she's got radar). She makes the funniest noises, shifts the unwanted elements around in her mouth, almost like she wishes she had a napkin to spit it into.

Here's a useful little site I was referred to - Criminal Check. Find out whether convicted folks live in your neighborhood! I just found out a sex offender lives in my neighborhood. I gotta get the hell outta dodge.

I'm off to finish the last items on my to do list. Here's the Friday Fiverto keep you busy.

One ringy-dingy... two ringy-dingy.... and a gracious....
1. Describe your telephone: - we have a wall phone in the kitchen and a cordless in the living room
2. Do you have a cell phone?- yes
3. Why do you / do you not have a cell phone?- nowadays its so I can keep in touch w/home while I'm out, in case a baby swallows kitty litter or something.
4. Who is your favorite person to call? - DH, or my mom
5. What is the longest time you've spent on the phone? - couldn't tell you - when I was a teenager, I think I maxed out at 3 hours. No wonder my dad wanted to kill me.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    When do we get a chance to relax and slow down a bit....just to have time to myself I have to stay up way to late.

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Hi!
    I stopped here via Michele's site. Hope you don't mind that I checked out a few links and lingered for a bit! :0)

    Julie
    http://simplymylife.blogspirit.com

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Crazy Single Mom said…

    HI thanks for stopping by my blog, I like yours. The weekend meet n greet is a wonderful way to get to know other blogs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home