Friday Fiver
Did y'all get your taxes done? Mine are done, unfortunately. Sons of bitches.
I'm still crossing things off my weekly "to do" list. The babies have been getting up earlier, so I've been able to put them to bed earlier, and I'm reveling in the silence!
Yet another miletone - I think I'll stop writing stuff down in the "baby burp log" when their first b'day rolls around. I probably should have stopped a while ago, but I kind of like keeping track of their total food and formula intake. Time to pack away the b&w notebooks for good. I try not to think about it - my little girls growing up. ARGH.
Here's the Friday Fiver: this is an easy one. Feel free to comment with your own responses!
1. Who inspires you? - My daughters
2. Who disappoints you? - On occasion, DH
3. Who makes you angry? - My MIL
4. Who makes you laugh? - My friends, my babies, my DH
5. Who do you love? - My friends, my family, my babies, my DH
I'm still crossing things off my weekly "to do" list. The babies have been getting up earlier, so I've been able to put them to bed earlier, and I'm reveling in the silence!
Yet another miletone - I think I'll stop writing stuff down in the "baby burp log" when their first b'day rolls around. I probably should have stopped a while ago, but I kind of like keeping track of their total food and formula intake. Time to pack away the b&w notebooks for good. I try not to think about it - my little girls growing up. ARGH.
Here's the Friday Fiver: this is an easy one. Feel free to comment with your own responses!
1. Who inspires you? - My daughters
2. Who disappoints you? - On occasion, DH
3. Who makes you angry? - My MIL
4. Who makes you laugh? - My friends, my babies, my DH
5. Who do you love? - My friends, my family, my babies, my DH

7 Comments:
At 4:43 PM,
ThirtyWhat said…
Hey there! Way cool blog ... I love your "I hate the IRS" donation button! LOL ... I need to get something like that going. haha :)
I'm such a tool ... I read your blog for 20 minutes before I figured out what SAHM means ... I desparately need to get out more!
On that line ... not to get all emotional on you (I'm having a rough day) but I really admire what you're doing. I had such a fantastic childhood growing up with my mom at home ... and one of my good friends and I talk all the time about how we'll be the last generation to have that.
I know you're having to make sacrifices to do this for your girls (especially the MIL ass-kissing) ... but your kids will profit from it the rest of their lives. :)
Okay ... I'm off my soapbox ... may I add you to my blog roll?
ThirtyWhat
At 12:10 PM,
Shannin said…
Can you cross some of the items off my To Do list?? We got tiny refunds, but I'd rather get a check for $5 than pay anything to the IRS...
At 10:46 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi! My sister has twins, and two others. Four in all. I believe with twins, that it gets much easier and lots and lots of fun. They will play together. Or are you already at that point.
Michele sent me.
At 1:14 AM,
Mrs. Darling said…
Hi Michle sent me. I see by your side bar that you and I both visit some of the same blogs. Now I'm going to spend some time reading here so I can get to know you a little beter.
At 12:04 PM,
Style Me Organized said…
who inspires you? (a lot of people)
who disappoints you? (my son's preschool teacher)
who makes you angry? (preschool teacher)
who makes you laugh? (my husband and my kids)
who do you love? (my husband, my kids, my dad, my brothers, my sister and her family)
honestyrain
At 10:05 PM,
Unknown said…
Michele sent me.
1. Who inspires me? Jesus (cheesy but true)
2. Who disappoints me? too many of my friends
3. Who makes me angry? My history prof
4. Who makes me laugh? my boss
5. Who do I love? My family
At 11:02 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hello, Michele sent me.
Arggg on those taxes. I always have to pay to much but mine are have been done. I need to go check the IRS button out too, it sounds pretty cool.
BlogCruiser
http://blogcruiser.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home