Diary of a Mad SAHM

Don't ask me - I just vent here.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Ahhhh, Friday!

Okee dokee. Just checking in, lots to do still. I have a very busy weekend coming up and my "to do" list has too many things still lingering. DH is working late tonite so my plan is to get the babies into bed early and have the house to myself for at least FIVE glorious hours!! And I have enough money to order in dinner, so I don't even have to cook for myself! The take-out menus are spread across the kitchen table as we speak while I ponder my options. I'm thinking about getting something that the DH doesn't like, since I don't have to worry about catering to his culinary whims. Maybe Thai, or there's a great little cheesesteak place where I can get a great cheesesteak, cheese fries, jalepeno poppers...yum.

Ok. It's not even lunchtime and I'm already obsessed with what I'm having for dinner. Do you think this is a problem?

For a change of pace, we're going with The Friday Feast this weekend. Please comment with your own responses if the mood strikes you!


Appetizer
Name something that helps you fall asleep. - Watching "Looney Toones" and "Tom & Jerry" on Boomerang network.

Soup
Who brings out the best in you? - My kids

Salad
What do you like to do on a rainy day? - LOL Rainy days are the same as sunny days here. I USED to like laying in bed, watching DVD's and feasting on takeout.

Main Course
Complete this sentence: In our home, we never have enough...milk

Dessert
Which shoe do you put on first? - whichever is closest.



And finally, a Friday Funny!
My MIL has apparently signed on to be in a commerical! And she took DH with her - who knew? Follow this link. I swear, I must've watched this thing 20 fucking times and I still pee my pants. Good times, good times.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger kenju said…

    Hey there, Michele sent me. The commercial is hilarious and sad at the same time, my MIL was just like that, and so was my husband. Magneted (is that a word) together all the time.

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Hi, I'm here from Michele's M&G.

    Since I work outside the home, I love having time alone in the house. I often send my husband (who has a home-based business) out of the house for a few hours on weekends. I don't care where he goes; I just want the place to myself for a while.

    Hope you're enjoying your evening.

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger hearts81 said…

    Hi there,

    Well your busy weekend has one day left. Hope you got everything on your list accomplished.

    Shirley

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    I love the commercial.....

    Where do you get the blinkie things on the side bar???

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    I did get your response from my blog...thank you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home