Monday Madness
I have a headache, I have a bazillion things to do. All I can muster for you is today's Monday Madness, courtesy of Otto. Feel free to post your own responses!
Fill in the blanks.... completely random!!
1. I wish I had more ......free time.
2. I usually think about changing my blog layout when ......the existing layout isn't working...damn blogger.
3. If more people would be .....unselfish, the world would be a better place.
4. I really should ....work out more often.
5. The weather we're having right now is ....pretty darned nice
6. When it's time to plant a garden, I'd like to plant .....a flower garden of annuals
7. When I'm running late, I sometimes forget to ....call & let people know
8. When I can't think of anything to blog about, I usually ....don't - until I come up with something interesting.
Fill in the blanks.... completely random!!
1. I wish I had more ......free time.
2. I usually think about changing my blog layout when ......the existing layout isn't working...damn blogger.
3. If more people would be .....unselfish, the world would be a better place.
4. I really should ....work out more often.
5. The weather we're having right now is ....pretty darned nice
6. When it's time to plant a garden, I'd like to plant .....a flower garden of annuals
7. When I'm running late, I sometimes forget to ....call & let people know
8. When I can't think of anything to blog about, I usually ....don't - until I come up with something interesting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home