I have a dream...
Happy MLK Day!
It snowed here. Not much, just enough to be annoying. DH just took MIL home, thank goodness - I was hitting my MIL threshhold. They watched "The Passion of the Christ" last night. For those of you who are new, my MIL is a bible thumping holy roller. So it made for some good times (sarcasm).
On to other things. Here's today's Monday Madness, courtesy of Otto:
Name your favorite...
1. Family Game - Monopoly
2. Piece of Jewelry - My marcasite "Three Graces" cameo
3. Winter Activity - I don't go outside until the spring thaw
4. Hot Beverage - COFFEE
5. Quote - "It is better to be the hammer than the anvil"
6. Color on You - Lilac
7. Summer Activity - Sitting my ass in the shade, reading
8. Topping on Pancakes - Blueberries
9. Musician - Tori Amos
It snowed here. Not much, just enough to be annoying. DH just took MIL home, thank goodness - I was hitting my MIL threshhold. They watched "The Passion of the Christ" last night. For those of you who are new, my MIL is a bible thumping holy roller. So it made for some good times (sarcasm).
On to other things. Here's today's Monday Madness, courtesy of Otto:
Name your favorite...
1. Family Game - Monopoly
2. Piece of Jewelry - My marcasite "Three Graces" cameo
3. Winter Activity - I don't go outside until the spring thaw
4. Hot Beverage - COFFEE
5. Quote - "It is better to be the hammer than the anvil"
6. Color on You - Lilac
7. Summer Activity - Sitting my ass in the shade, reading
8. Topping on Pancakes - Blueberries
9. Musician - Tori Amos

1 Comments:
At 4:56 PM,
Nat said…
Hi Christine! Thanks for playing Monday Madness....nice blog; and I will be adding your link to MM soon! =) Hope to see you back! =) ~Otto
Post a Comment
<< Home