Hey Chicks! I just wanted to say that I had a great time hanging out with you guys!! I can't wait to see everyone next month at Danielle's! I have to put the kids to bed and Emily has to study, so I hope you all have a great night!! Love, Annie

About Me: Take one 35 year old SAHM, one husband, sprinkle in two infant girls, mix well.
Sit back and watch the fun.
See my complete profile
About Me

- Name: scrappintwinmom
- Location: Noo Yawk, United States
Take one 35 year old SAHM, one husband, sprinkle in two infant girls, mix well. Sit back and watch the fun.
Previous Posts
- Hello!!
- Question of the Day...
- TGIF(ucking)F
- I'm a gold-digger, I'm a nosepicker...
- Danielle's Midnight Madness
- Mommy Loses her Mind.
- Picture This
- Formatting note to all MADSAHMs
- What a long strange year its been.
- Give me one more medicated peaceful moment...
Donate
Cool Blogs
Blogroll Me!Autism Speaks
Rings
< ? Blogging Mommies # >- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas +
« # Sahm Bloggers ? »
< # Blogging Bitches ? >
Other Cool Stuff
Blog Disclaimer
| CURRENT MOON moon phase |
My blog is worth $18,065.28.
How much is your blog worth?
1 Comments:
At 8:29 PM,
scrappintwinmom said…
I second that emotion!! The few hours we spent together just flew too quickly! We never got to play our 80's trivia! D'ya think the boys will let us break it out @ the Xmas cocktail party? prob'ly not.
I had an awesome time last night gals! Can't wait to see everyone next month! I'm exhausted today, think I'm getting sick, gotta go bathe my smelly babies - will post tomorrow. xoxoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home