Diary of a Mad SAHM

Don't ask me - I just vent here.

Monday, November 08, 2004

Are you a victim of Noggin overload?

This past Sat, DH was in charge of the girls all day. However he was on call for his job. He got a call from a guy named Franklin, and I observed DH reading his email, and singing "Hey, its Franklin/coming over to play..."

Then last nite I made eggs & bacon for dinner (one of my fave Sunday nite dinners). DH comes into the kitchen and snatches a piece of bacon before dinner's ready. I yell "HEY get yer paws off the bacon!" He goes scampering away, with his stolen bacon, laughing "You didn't say 'SWIPER - NO SWIPING!!'"

Poor guy. But at least he's not singing "Victor Vito and Freddie Vasco" -

In closing, let me say that on Saturday we were all like "See you next month", forgetting that we'll see each other THIS WEEKEND at Party Gym (with the exception of Miss LisaLisa who will be busy driving her teachers crazy).

Did I mention that I had an awesome time on Saturday? I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home