I AM A LOSER.
Allow me to publicly berate myself for forgetting my dear friend Danielle's birthday, which was last week. I have already called her and apologized profusely. She also has my permission to forget my birthday in about a month.
I am the worst friend in the whole world!
Actually, my children have melted my brain - even though her damn bday was on the calendar. I am such a senile loser.
Danielle - still love you even though I have no brain.
I am the worst friend in the whole world!
Actually, my children have melted my brain - even though her damn bday was on the calendar. I am such a senile loser.
Danielle - still love you even though I have no brain.

2 Comments:
At 8:15 PM,
The Complimenting Commenter said…
It's ok. It happens to all. At least it was only a week. I know of some who would go months before it clicks. Get a great gift to make up for it!
At 3:28 PM,
Mel said…
I used to be so good at remembering birthdays and anniversaries...before the kids came along.
I'm sure your friend understands. :D
Post a Comment
<< Home