Sound the trumpets!
I read in the paper yesterday that they are finally breaking ground on a new shopping center that will house ...are you ready?
BED, BATH, and BEYOND and
TARGET!!!!
The retail Gods have finally smiled on my little corner of the world! Now, if they'd only build a Super Walmart I'd never leave! I can hear my Mastercard sizzling already!
In still other news, Brad and Jen have broken up. I admit that as a SAHM with a short attention span, I just love "junk food" shows like VH1's "The Fabulous Life of"...etc etc. I'm actually a bit sad to hear of this union dissolving. I mean, first Tom & Nicole, now this? Does anyone stay married anymore?
The gossip columns are buzzing. They say its because she didn't want kids yet.
Now, I'm sorry. But what the FUCK was she waiting for? She's 35, he's 41 (no. really. He's 41. Can you believe that? He is a FINE-ASS 41 if I've ever seen it. Bet your patootie that my DH won't be looking that fine at 41. Hell, I won't even look that good at 41)
Seriously folks, if you had Brad fucking Pitt coming home and laying the pipe to you every night, if he said he wanted kids, I'd be all over that mofo. Seems as though Jen wants to be one of those fuschionistic folks who are too consumed with their own asses to bother producing any offspring. That's a damn shame.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home