Can I get an "AMEN"?
Lookit that. Just when you think things can't get worse, they get worser.
Baby S. was admitted to the hospital on Sunday for observation. Her fevers weren't going away and she was still wheezing in her chest. She stayed there for three long days. During those days, DH and I took turns watching over her in the hospital while the MIL came to take care of things here. Having her in my house, under my feet, in my face for three days was my idea of pure heaven (sarcasm). It was just a preview of the life I'll be living if DH ever gets his way and I live under the same roof as her.
On Thursday, I woke up with some stomach bug, likely from hanging out in the hospital. Projectile vomiting, fever, the whole she-bang. I was home alone with the babies, laying on the couch, praying for death. At some point, I was crawling across the floor, trying to take care of the babies.
Thursday nite, DH was taking care of the babies, and I heard Baby D. crying. DH said, "Guess who has a fever?" She ran a temp of 102 all night. I got her to the Dr. on Friday...more germy kids in the germy waiting room. Long story short, two babies now on antibiotics and nebulizers.
I went back to the Dr. today because now I have pain when I cough, and had xrays done to rule out walking pneumonia.
And the hits just keep on comin'....
Check out this article - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6959880/site/newsweek/. Tell me you don't sit there and nod your head in agreement once or twice, I know I did.
Baby S. was admitted to the hospital on Sunday for observation. Her fevers weren't going away and she was still wheezing in her chest. She stayed there for three long days. During those days, DH and I took turns watching over her in the hospital while the MIL came to take care of things here. Having her in my house, under my feet, in my face for three days was my idea of pure heaven (sarcasm). It was just a preview of the life I'll be living if DH ever gets his way and I live under the same roof as her.
On Thursday, I woke up with some stomach bug, likely from hanging out in the hospital. Projectile vomiting, fever, the whole she-bang. I was home alone with the babies, laying on the couch, praying for death. At some point, I was crawling across the floor, trying to take care of the babies.
Thursday nite, DH was taking care of the babies, and I heard Baby D. crying. DH said, "Guess who has a fever?" She ran a temp of 102 all night. I got her to the Dr. on Friday...more germy kids in the germy waiting room. Long story short, two babies now on antibiotics and nebulizers.
I went back to the Dr. today because now I have pain when I cough, and had xrays done to rule out walking pneumonia.
And the hits just keep on comin'....
Check out this article - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6959880/site/newsweek/. Tell me you don't sit there and nod your head in agreement once or twice, I know I did.

1 Comments:
At 8:11 PM,
Mel said…
I'm so sorry! Your poor little baby! Or I guess I should say babies.
I hope they, and you, are feeling much better!
(sorry it took me so long to get by here!)
Post a Comment
<< Home