Diary of a Mad SAHM

Don't ask me - I just vent here.

Friday, October 22, 2004

Give me one more medicated peaceful moment...

"Give me one more medicated peaceful moment..." - A Perfect Circle

This has been a long-ass week. I think I have PMS, my nerves are like frayed wires, and if I have to listen to my kids scream for one more minute I may commit hari-kari.

My life is continually in perpetual motion. There is no such thing as a wasted minute. Even when i leave the house (which, I do occasionally, and with some degree of guilt, although I'm unsure why) its to take care of some errand. I have an ongoing list of things I need to do, that I cannot get to unless my DH (dear husband) stays home with the girls.

DH sent me a dozen roses yesterday "just because". The conversation went something like this:
me: "did you send me roses?"
DH: "yes..."
me: "waddayawant? *suspicious*"
DH: "nothing. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate you and all that you do"
me: "I'm broke - I'm the one who's unemployed, remember?"
DH: "Yes, I remember. Since when does a husband need a reason to send his wife roses?"

well, shucks. This would be the point when you go....awwwww.
Roses are nice, but it would be even nicer if you'd pick up after yourself, help me more with the kids, and maybe stay home on a Saturday every once in a while instead of running to the Land of the Evil MIL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home